Monday, August 06, 2007

Been "lazy" all dis while & stop blogging for a while....Alot of things to share but some are better to keep in my heart.Coz...wat's the point of letting it out if people might think i "love" to pourout my problems....But deep in my heart, i wanna share & have all my multipliers frenz to share their opinions with me...But then i do realize...ONLY hepi moments can share here but not the sad ones.So i will share my problems with some peepz in a forum....Which forum??? BIARLAH RAHSIA !!!! hahahahaha

Oh ya....ytd went to view a house somewhere in ....(rahsia lagi...)4A room flat...105 square feet...if i'm not wronglah...when i stand infront of the house..., i am damn shocked. Simply becoz the house is so damn nice...beautiful...If we agree with it, we need not to renovate at all except for air-con to be installed in the 3 rooms...Oh ya, one more is the kitchen toilet....we will change it to toilet bowl....But overall, out of 10, i will give 9.5 for the house...Seriously we fall in love with the house...But this Tues, we gonna view 2 more house...after that,maybe we will decide.
Aniwei,nowadays i very tired...coz of people viewing my parent's house.Each time they come,we have to clean the house. Total of 10 groups of people viewed...InsyaALLAH, the house will have a buyer....
ok for now, i will dream of the very first house i viewed.... ;p Rumahku Syurgaku...wakakakaka...

nowadays, i have more friends but less relatives.....paham2 jer lah ye....But i like it dis way...coz my friends are my relatives too....i dont need "hypocrites" in my life or rather my family's life...;p"kesian dia...tak baik dengar ckp sebelah pihak..." Eh bodoh!!! dengar ckp budak yg penipu OR nak dengarckp org tua dia...?? You mean you can believe all her lies??? Korang punya pasallah...I dont think dat youall deserve to be respect....Bestnyerrr....Hari Raya,takkkan aku pergi rumah2 org hypocrites ni semua....NO WAY...HOZEY !!! Tapi aku bersyukur masih ader family sebelah hubby ku.....Dan family yg sewaktu dengannya...heheehe

p/s : bole tak if pindah rumah tak bilang sedara-mara....?? i'll think abt that !!!

Baby Doll hurt no more fallen @ 1:58 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com